- Diagnose, rebuild and repair automotive transmission systems. Must be able to repair domestic standard and automatic transmissions and transfer cases.
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair to specifications - Knowledge of electrical and computer systems is essential.
- Explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include other teammates and customers as required.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training session in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized and clean remanufacturing department.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have your own tools.
- Good Judgment.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the Canada.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- 5 - 10 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
We invest in our employees by offering:
- Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
- Employee Discount
- Education Allowance
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group RRSP plan with employer contribution
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted for this role.